Friday, June 1, 2012

We've got a little talker...no, seriously.

 
I know this seems a little crazy, but Josie is talking!  And not just goo goo ga gas, though she does plenty of babbling, too.  For about a month now Seth and I have agreed that she uses "ma-ma" and "da-da" discriminantly.  There were too many instances where she properly referenced one of us with the correct sound to consider it all a coincidence.  Then about a week ago I noticed that she was saying "no" when she was mad or frustrated.  This morning while Seth was leaving I was making her wave while saying, "Bye bye, Daddy!"  She clearly said, "Ba-ba, da-da!"  Here is a little video evidence of her waving and saying "Hi."  She did this for about five minutes in her crib after nap.  She's definitely trying to imitate our sounds :)

No comments:

 
View My Stats