Overall the week went very well. Seth, Ellie, and I all survived to enjoy another weekend. It will be interesting to see how Ellie does with her schedule tomorrow after being with Ms. Betty all week. All of the worrying about eating was for nothing...thank goodness! I send three full bottles each morning and Ellie always eats about 11.5 oz of the 12 oz I send. She is very content in the evenings, which is reassuring. The change in her schedule has not affected her sleep significantly - she still only requires one feeding per night. I worry a little that she isn't sleeping as much during the day as she used to, but if that's the case it doesn't seem to bother her too much. Ms. Betty is beginning to figure Ellie out. For the first several days Ellie would fuss every day at 3, after taking her only formula bottle for the day. Ms. Betty made the connection and asked that I send more breast milk. She hasn't had the same problem since. Ellie even turns towards Ms. Betty's voice when she hears her talking (I'm only a little jealous!). Ms. Betty calls Seth, Ellie, and I "the triplets," which I think is hysterical.
I'm excited to spend some significant play time with Ellie tomorrow, as we have only gotten one play time a day with her this week. I wonder if she's learned anything new that I haven't picked up on. We'll take plenty of pictures this weekend and post them as soon as we have the chance. We love you all and appreciate all of the well wishes and prayers.
Lots of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear the first week went well. I've been thinking about you. I hope pumping at school is working out and you're not getting too stressed about it. Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment